cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New upgrade

Tom1010
On our wavelength

Hi 

just had the good people at VM call me to give me a new deal. All with boosted broadband and an O2 sim. However on the phone I was quoted 69.50 for the price of the VM contract. But I received two text shortly after the call asking me to confirm the contract. Without realizing i briefly checked the first contract and approved. I then noticed another text asking me to approve again. Looking closely the second text has a link to the contract with the price I was quoted (69.50)so I approved that two but looking again at the first text the contract price was slightly higher(78.50). I have approved both now. What does this mean. What am I going to get charged and am I now on two contracts. What should I do? 😫

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tom1010 👋 Welcome back to the community forum!

Thanks for posting. 
Sorry to hear your worries about the recent package change contracts. We would need to take a look at the account to check that the correct package has gone on for you. 
We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly