cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Premium not included in new deal despite it being promised

inbetweendays
On our wavelength

Hi there

I put my cancellation notice in yesterday but received a call from retentions this morning.  When discussing my requirements I told the person who called that I did have Netflix premium added to my account for £5 a month and he said he would be sure to include it.  When he came back with the price which I was happy with I double checked that Netflix premium was included and he confirmed it was.  When, however, I got the paperwork I could see it was only Netflix standard included.  After a lengthy WhatsApp conversation that was going round in circles I ended up having to file a complaint as was told that was my only option.  As I said on WhatsApp that seemed a bit drastic and all I wanted was the deal I was promised.  I just wondered if any of the Virgin Media forum team could help sort this out in a better way.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi inbetweendays 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your package isn't as described. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ