Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unauthorized Package Change

Hey, looking for help regarding an issue that has resulted in billing discrepancies, package changes and unexpected charges.Initially subscribed to an internet package at £24, which was increased to £51 due to the expiry of a promotional offer, unbek...

SeanSean96_0-1697049163322.jpeg SeanSean96_1-1697049171402.jpeg SeanSean96_2-1697049181258.jpeg SeanSean96_3-1697049194783.jpeg

Resolved! Merging Netflix subscription with new VM package

Existing Netflix subscriber, as I understood the previous package (Oomph) didn't include NF.  Now moved to Volt which does.  Clearly no point in paying for the same NF subscription twice but I can't figure out how to add NF to the new package.  I don...

timxh by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my contract please...

Tried the comical 'chat bot' for two hours this evening, they (it?) signed-off at 9pm for a rest! If there was only one reason to leave VM then that would be it. Outrageous treatment of a time-served customer.

Logic800 by Fibre optic
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports Deal

Hi, I have noticed in my Virgin Media app that Sky Sports HD is on discount. It is £20p/m extra on my TV package. Does anyone know when this deal will run out? Also, is it a rolling contract? I can't see this on the app. Thanks in advance 

lbaker97 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

September’s bill of £45 came out, however it’s saying it hasn’t gone through and I need to pay that and extra fee charge plus October’s bill. I haven’t got it refunded so I just lost £45 in the process of them making me pay more.