cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing ... Again

JC6310
Joining in

So I'm new on the forum.. 

I have been with VM since September 2023 and from day 1 I had issues. Unsolicited changes in my contract, Installation issues, and my favorite... Incorrect Billing. VM decided to send me a new contract via a welcome email without even mentioning that fact. The new Contract had fewer services and higher charges. I guess they were hedging their bets that I would not notice or give up the pursuit of correct billing. 

After waiting impatiently for Virgin Media to implement all their many promises, it became apparent that drastic action was needed. So I logged a ticket at the Comms Ombudsman. to cut a long story short. They ruled in my favour. Credits were issued and supposedly the correct billing applied. Until today's Bill.. Incorrect again and my client history was seemingly replaced with a new narrative and no sign of the recent ruling or previous history. 

I can see myself having to revisit the Ombudsman again.. but as I know you are reading this post, I suggest you (VM) sort the issue out post haste. 

A little honesty goes a long way.. Virgin media

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JC6310, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with your billing previously and now this has happened again. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

JC6310
Joining in

Apologies form the delayed response. Your email went into my Spam folder