cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled customer: Virgin NO help at ALL

Bearpolar
Joining in

I am getting help with this as  am disabled. I have tried to contact Virgin but  am not too well and have poor hearing so when we get through to some person who speaks at hundred miles an hour in a heavily accented voice - its really hard for me to understand them not because I am being difficult. I need to speak to someone as my house burnt down and Virgin are still chargin me money . Its sooooo hard to get through to someone to talk to as they wont talk to my carer although give permission for them to do so .. I cant go online and use codes and scan stuff as I dont have that sort of phone. Its very frustrating . How do you get help when you need it - some one to talk clearly and slowly and really help . Currently still paying and have been doing so for past 3 months but dont actually have a tv or box as burnt to a cinder. What am I to do. I have asked carer to help wit this as  I dont do computers and it seems we cant get help by talking to anyone by phone.

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bearpolar 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am so sorry to hear this. 

I'd love to help further so will pop you a PM 📩 and we can take it from there.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Bearpolar
Joining in

It would be great if we have a person to speak to so will try to call tomorrow - just want to get this sorted and see if I can have my package in my temporary accommodation as have been paying for it there past few months. I am being helped to do this as I dont use computers  much.

@Bearpolar I've responded to your PM but if you prefer to speak with someone over the phone. you can call our Customer Services team on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a Virgin landline.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs