cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - contract issue

kunal_shah49
Joining in

I have recently been having problems communicating with the Virgin Media Customer Retentions Team and have had to call several times due to mistakes on my aunty Hemlata Shah Virgin Media account.  Please look at the record and history on her account details which I will provide below.

On 4th October 2023 in the morning about 8am a call was made to the Customer Retentions Team and spoke to an agent who said she would be able to bring the cost of the contract renewal down from £30 to £24 with her personal discounts and she said everything would stay the same , however on receiving the contract document we later noticed that she had removed Asian Mela TV when she said everything would stay the same.   Later on the same day in the evening we spoke to another team member in the customer retentions department who said he would get the call listened into that took place on 4th October 2023 in the morning and he promised a call back the following day after 12.30pm and this didn't happen. Knowing from my experiences with your agents previously they make these promises , but they never call back so I ended up calling again on 5h September in the morning around 11am to check all this and that if they could re instate the Asian Mela Channels which they did , but she told me that Micheal had not made any notes on the system when he said to us he did. We have recordings of the calls from our end.

On 5th September in the afternoon we got a contract of £36 a month and we rang to find out what was happening and why this occurred. Again this call was recorded and the agent promised that the bill would go down to what was agreed £24 a month and new contract documents would be sent by email on the My Virgin Media account , but this never happened  and it still shows £36 a month.

On speaking to an agent on Friday 6th September in the evening I rang the agent as the promise that was made by the agent on 5th September about new pre contract documents being sent within 24 hours , but this did not happen either and there nothing on the online account to show the changes.

I would like this issue to be resolved.

The full account details are as follows:

[REMOVED]

Account Number [REMOVED] and Area Reference 30

Thanks.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kunal_shah49, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the contract and the poor run around experienced with the team recently.
I will assist you on this and look in to this for you.

I will send a private message to further investigate.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs