cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email address

Kazer61
Joining in

I need to change the email address I use to sign-in to My Virgin Media.  I have tried to do this online and I was supposed to receive a verification email to the new account.  Unfortunately, this didn't arrive for a long time - so long I had given up waiting.  I saw the email a couple of days later but when I click on the "create account" link I get an "Invite link expired" message.  If I go back into My Virgin Media and try to change my login email address again I get a "You've recently requested to change the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media. Please check your emails and verify this change before making further account changes" message.

So, I am completely stuck.  There is no way to verify with the original email, and no way to send a new one!  I've waited several days to see if it all resets itself, but it hasn't

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kazer61 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with changing you email address on your account. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina