cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account or reset password

flowfox
Joining in

Have had this account with virgin media uk for over a year, had initial issues setting up a password previously and now I can no longer use this password or reset my password due to "You still need to verify your email address and complete your profile before you can reset your password. Follow the email instructions to do this.". This is ridiculous.

Can a member of staff please DM me and help me sort this out? Because the longer I can't access my account the more I want to cancel my broadband and go with a provider that doesn't scam their customer.

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi flowfox 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues accessing your online account. To clarify, is this issue happening when you are accessing your My Virgin Media directly, or when accessing another app such as Virgin Media Mail?

Have you tried to follow the instructions provided to you? What happens when you attempt to do so?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

This happens for any app or the website directly. I was speaking to support yesterday and they advised me I am not registered (even though I had previously set this account up!) and to follow the steps for registration again. However, the exact same issue happens when trying to register. ie. Maybe 1/12 emails arrive and the link to verify my email is already expired!!

Can someone please PLEASE help me register/access my account???

Hi flowfox,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I'll drop you a private message now so I can help you out further.

Thanks,

Beth