cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I leave early if virgin are over charging me every month

robmcc83
Joining in

So my question is can I leave penalty free if virgin media breach the contract between us!

I upgrade to a deal that was offered to me for £25 a month which I agreed to and signed the contract. A couple if weeks later I get a email saying that my new broadband service is now live and that my new monthly bill will now be £74 Obviously I was shocked with this so got in touch with them and after giving them proof of this contract for £25 they agreed to add a recurring credit to my account to make up the difference. Here we are 3 months later and this has still not been sorted after numerous chats with them and being told every time to not worry as this will get solved this time. I have not payed the bill this time as I refused so now apparently owe 2 months of £74. I actually paid the first one as I was told the bill had already been generated but would be credit next time after this is resolved.

I'm just reaching out really to see where I stand with this. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello robmcc83.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community.

Sorry it is not on better terms though.

As a rule we tend to be able to help with billing issues on here, however as you haven't had a great experience and have been promised the recurring credit will be applied. We are happy to take a look at this for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L