cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked to return equipment?????????????????????

chriszzzzzz
Tuning in

I have received messages to return my equipment. WHY?

I have recently renewed my contract and have just received an email stating my next payment...Can someone sort this??????

Accountnumber: [MOD EDIT: Personal info]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In this case, to best investigate this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chriszzzzzz,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be some confusion with the return of equipment. Do you have any equipment of ours that you're no longer using following the contract renewal? Have you received any new equipment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

chriszzzzzz
Tuning in

Hi Zach 

Thanks for getting back to me

Nothing I'm not using....Only dropped the phone, which is mine anyway.  I haven't received anything new.

Hi @chriszzzzzz,

What equipment have you been asked to return?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

My Hub and the Wi-Fi Pod.

In this case, to best investigate this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs