cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

land line not working

confused67
Joining in

Please does anyone know who or where we can get help with the landline. So frustrating that it is a minefield and no clear customer support. Have unplugged everything still not working. Who do I notify?

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @confused67 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the landline not working. 😞
May I ask if you've tried another handset / home phone to see if the issue is with the device itself?

I've had a look and I can't see any area outages - not to say there isn't a fault but are you able to double check so we know it's not the equipment?

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have unplugged phoned from sockets. I have plugged in an ordinary land line phone  I have checked the status in our area. Phones work when plugged in neighbours property. What else can I do? They are not connected to the internet in any way but I still rebooted unplugged restarted it all. I have read the forum posts and some I admit is above me. Phones been like this for a few days. Concerned as mother in nineties calls us on landline. She cannot afford to call mobiles. Why is customer service so difficult to access? Apologies but so agitated and concerned.

Thanks for the reply @confused67.

Understood, let's get you some more support.
I will send a private message to further assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs