cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Jean19_63
Joining in

Hi, I urgently need some help Please.  I live in Australia and my 90 year old mum lives in Manchester.  I only have the landline that I can contact her on.  Ihave not been able to contact her for over 2 weeks as her line has been disconnected.  She also has an alarm on the door that connects to a call centre if she leaves the house during certain hours.  I'm not sure if this has been affected. Do you have a number or human that I can contact to find out how to resolve this.  A family member has tried to call but as he doesn't have a memorable password they won't speak to him.  I urgently need to speak to someone as I know she will be in a bad state not receiving calls from family and friends.  I am unable to find a phone number on any of the websites.  I too am feeling stressed as I don't know how she is or how she is coping.  Your help or support is appreciated.  Thank you, Jean

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jean19_63 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post

Sorry to hear about the issue with your Mothers landline, I will drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs