cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pemature Hub Connection - Help Needed

thrice
Fibre optic

I am currently without a phone line. I was due to be switched over to a hub connection from my wall socket on June 14th. After what seemed an age on my mobile to VM's Indian call centre I have now found that I have already been switched over without anyone telling me and without the kit to try and connect to my hub by myself. I have been unable to make or receive calls on my home phone for the last few days. I have been given a date of April 14th for an engineer to attend and get the phone working once more. Due to a serious illness, I rely on my home phone for communication to and from the hospital and I have been left in a difficult position.

Is there any way I can get an engineer here sooner?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi thrice,

I'm sorry to hear you've been switched over without notice, and not been provided with any kit. I'm going to drop you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for my private message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi thrice,

I'm sorry to hear you've been switched over without notice, and not been provided with any kit. I'm going to drop you a private message, so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for my private message in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ