cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Quarryhill52
Joining in

No dialling tone for over four hours. Virgin say there are no current problems in my area. I have tried all recommended steps but to no avail. I still cannot make or receive calls

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Quarryhill52, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the landline phone, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me @Quarryhill52.

Do please keep me posted with any updates you have on the fault with the landline services.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Despite having received no letter or the more importantly the adapter for converting my phone to receive fibre calls -all emails received from Virgin mentioned this happening on the 13th November- Virgin in their wisdom and without notice to me cut off my copper line early yesterday or possibly the night before and switched me on to fibre. I therefore wasted hours yesterday trying to find out why our phones were not working- After 90 minutes I gave up waiting for someone to engage me with an online chat-  This is extremely poor customer service and to say that I am not best pleased is an understatement. I will certainly take this into account when my renewal comes up

Thanks for the update @Quarryhill52, can you please confirm if there's been any progress made on this since your most recent post?

Our private messaging conversation is still open, and you're welcome to come back to me if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

David_Bn

An engineer has now been and converted our phone to fibre. I have lodged a complaint with virgin about this extremely bad performance but to date have had no response.

Thanks @Quarryhill52.

As per my previous message, our conversation is still open via our private messaging function.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Quarryhill52, and I'm pleased we were able to have this resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if you have any further issues or questions in regards to the services and/or your account

All the best,

David_Bn