cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed switch analogue to digital landline

krisb60x
On our wavelength

Engineer attended noisy analogue landline (not the first time) and this time decided to install digital equipment. Was unable to “complete the switchover as a central system was down”, left saying it would happen later that day.
It didnt.

Called customer service and they insisted another engineer visit necessary but no appointment available for 8 days.

Vulnerable customer  92yrs young relies on home phone as no other means of communication and has lifeline connected

Does that matter to VM = NO

Absolutely disgusting attitude

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @krisb60x,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there appears to be some kind of complication with a landline service. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's going on and get this sorted out ASAP. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

krisb60x
On our wavelength

Thanks to Zach_R the urgency of this matter was identified and I am please to say my issue is resolved.

Shame customer services (3 different persons) were unable to react accordingly

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @krisb60x,

Thank you for coming back to us about this ongoing landline issue. I'm glad to see that my colleague was able to assist and that your issue is now rectified! 😊

If you need any further assistance going forward, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs