cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patricia161
Tuning in

My landline phone keeps beeping to tell me I have a message on my landline but when I dial 1571 it states I have no message. How do I stop this beeping every time I go to dial a number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Patricia161,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the voicemail service.

I appreciate you're advising you have no messages, but can you please try the below to see if this helps👉

To identify whether this is a Voicemail-specific issue, can you please try dialling 1571 and selecting Option 3. You should then be presented with the option to delete the Voicemails, this should again be Option 3. 
Once deleted, please just hang up and the dial tone should be back to normal.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Patricia161,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the voicemail service.

I appreciate you're advising you have no messages, but can you please try the below to see if this helps👉

To identify whether this is a Voicemail-specific issue, can you please try dialling 1571 and selecting Option 3. You should then be presented with the option to delete the Voicemails, this should again be Option 3. 
Once deleted, please just hang up and the dial tone should be back to normal.

Alex_Rm

Sorted

Great to hear 😊

Alex_Rm