cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to email

barcafan
Tuning in

Hi,

I've had an email account for years- its the old blueyonder.co.uk type.  It stopped working yesterday on every device- iPhone, iPad, and laptop.  It is linked to my dads account,  as I was a teenager when it was set up.

I can log into the Virgin Media account, but not the email.  It says Mailbox is not available.  I've tried to reset/change the password, but I can't- error code DEF01.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@barcafan Does your Dad still have the VM broadband account on which this secondary account was created?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@barcafan Does your Dad still have the VM broadband account on which this secondary account was created?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi,

yes my dad still has his account- broadband, Tv and landline. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this but they will probably need your Dad to be involved as he is the account holder.

They will respond to this thread tomorrow.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi barcafan, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to access the email and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Kind regards, Chris.