cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP my husbands email has been blocked

Nickyg2
Joining in

So a few days ago whilst sending an email my husbands email account blocked it and didn't know why. NO emails from Virgin to me as the primary account holder and no details on our account. Contacted Virgin and they said they would contact us in all fairness they did but when my husband had his phone ! They said they would call back later but still waiting ! We are due to go on holiday and if there are any problems the email goes to him which account seems to have disappeared 🤔 

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you @Nickyg2!

Sorry to hear of the issues with your husband's E-Mail account.

Can you please confirm if you're still able to see the secondary E-Mail account when logging into your self-care account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David_Bn

Thank you struggling to log on with phone so will go on computer shortly 🙂 

Thanks @Nickyg2.

Do please keep us updated.

It may also be worth trying an alternative browser on the computer, or clearing the cache on your default browser.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi again , done all you have asked and logged in there is no secondary mailbox in existence on the account. Have just spoken to Virgin the person that called can't help,  saying 7 to 8 days as there is an issue which clearly I realise 🙄 

This is just not good enough as needs sorting ASAP.  I have trusted Virgin for over 3 years and always rated the service but currently this very stressful and nobody seems to have an answer! 

Thanks for coming back to us @Nickyg2, and I'm sorry to hear of the secondary account not being present.

Do please check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be able to take a closer look into this for you.

Kindest reagrds,

David_Bn

Sorry accidentally deleted envelope as did not realise was private.

Thanks for coming back to me @Nickyg2.

Check out the envelope and I'll resend my private message to you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn