cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to close my email account

Tortoise1
Tuning in

Hi I am extremely worried as my emails have  been hacked and disappeared with personal details such as car insurance ,council tax, paypal and a lot of other stuff  I hoping to close my email account with VM but my wife has a separate email which appears fine so can I delete mine and keep hers going also I not too sure how to delete my email 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tortoise1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that your email account appears to be compromised. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can investigate and assist you further. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Tortoise1
Tuning in

I need my email account and email address deleting asap please as to prevent fraud 

Hi @Tortoise1,

I'm so sorry to hear that your email concerns are ongoing. Is this regarding a primary email address? If so, I'm afraid that this cannot be deleted. You can find more information confirming that here

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!