Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Blueyonder emails

Blueyonder emails suddenly stopped last week. Message kept on showing blueyonder settings out of date. Cant find my password for blueyonder account any help please.

Login rejected

Yesterday Virgin Media rejected my login. It would not accept my password. When I went to the VM site I received the screen saying that my mailbox is not available at the moment. Why?

NTLworld email account stopped working

Mine also stopped working 5 days ago. I have spoken to them every day at least 5 times a day, as I was told each time another 30 mins. I was then told, it's nothing to do with us, it's your phone, so phone apple store. Shocking service. The end of da...

hugjen by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant get email or login or change my password

I stopped receiving email and /I cant login using my details as it informs me they are invalid. So I choose forgotten password and go through the sec questions. When I choose my new password following the rules and it advises its strong it gives me a...

unable to change @virgin.net password

I have been trying to access my @virgin.net account for week I have tried phone support and whats app but I seem to be going round in circles.I can pass the security questions to get to the change screen but every password I choose I get the followin...

KB_Yorks_0-1681903841140.png
KB_Yorks by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email account

Hi    Once again I am unable to access my blueyonder and virginmedia email accounts could someone  please advise. footes

footes04 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email advice pls

I have an NTL email address created on my account for my Son out of the extras you could create.Is it possible to transfer that email address to his own VM broadband account that he has with VM.I have cancelled my broadband service and been advised m...

Can I Increase Email storage ?

Does anyone know if its possible to increase the storage in my virginmedia email ? I'm getting near my limit.  Thanks