cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historic Emails

Kazza70
Joining in

Lost all my historic emails prior to 18th June, received an email from Axel on the 7th July saying it was resolved, which it was, but then all my emails from 18th June to 7th July have disappeared!! Have phoned virgin twice and was given a reference number but emails are still missing 2 weeks later with no communication from Virgin. However, I can see the emails if I log into Virgin Media From a Google search but not on my email app on my phone or iPad. Any ideas how I can get them back on these devices? 

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kazza70,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing some issues with your emails. 

Just to confirm- the emails are all viewable via a web browser?

If so, can you confirm if you've uninstalled and re-installed the email apps from your devices?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex. Yes the emails can be viewed from a web browser but not on any of my devices. I haven’t tried uninstalling and re installing the email app. Shall I try this? Worried about losing all my emails if I do.

Thanks for confirming Kazza70, can you give this a try please-

Sign in to My Virgin Media
Go to Account settings, then Account details
Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked
Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.

Alex_Rm