cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issues

Psmiffy
Tuning in

My problem has been happening for some time now which I have been 'locked out'of the account. I have completely changed my email to a new 'working' email to remain up and running but I still need access to other emails in the 'locked' account. All password reset, forgotten etc  process carried and returns an 'account locked' response. I have contacted VM who have not resolved the situation by carrying out a reset at their end.

This has occurred previously and as soon as I was eventually contacted by a competent tech advisor it was solved.

Has anyone had a similar issue as old data within my emails are majorly important and keep getting in a vicious circle e.g. 'verify security by email sent' yes to my email I cannot access!

Very annoying any help would be appreciated especially from a VM moderator with tech expertise. This is only one of communication issues incurred since O2 involvement - not good!

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Psmiffy, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

Thank you for confirming this and I am going to send you a PM to look into this for you, please do look out for it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?