cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email blocked

adriannixon68
Just joined

I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I cannot get my emails unblocked. I have made several calls to 150 and this is not working. I have an old ntlworld.com email address but keep getting a message saying that there is no password provided for ntlworld despite the fact I have updated it in settings. Please can someone help!!

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi adriannixon68, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email address, can you confirm if you have active media services with us? 

Is the email showing as valid here

Kind regards, Chris. 

i have a similar problem,no passwords valid on my secondary account vm it looking into it

Hi howy_c,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us via the Community. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing an email account. 

I can see my colleague Akua has already replied to your thread here: wifes vm e mails not working

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at Akua's reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs