cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issue 02/07/2023

kjc549
Joining in

I am still having issues with emails, unsing ntlworld.com, can accss using outlook.com, can you advise when the issue will be resolved.

4 REPLIES 4

pb78
On our wavelength

Sorry, can't help but I am also having issues with my ntlworld email on my phone.  Very patchy working on phone at best but can access via Outlook on PC now.  Lots of us having these issues since the maintenance work Friday night.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello,

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am sorry but it really isn't good enough I cannot connect to the email servers and keep getting 'authentication failed' messages. When will this shambles be sorted?

tinker1
Tuning in

I have been without my blueyonder email account since Tuesday - can neither send or receive messages. Very stressed about this. Can anyone help. Virgin have been hopeless so far - a ticket raised with IT dept but will be at least another 4 days before someone looks at this for me. Any one have any ideas?