cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuing Log-in and Email Problems

Mart888
Dialled in

Hard to know where to start as this has been going on since last November.

All of a sudden I could no longer access my email via the VM website - it kept giving the message Forbidden. Eventually I was guided to the workaround posted by EyesSquared (where you have to change the App PW 3 times). That worked for a while but when my partner tried to log in to VM on another device, definitely using the correct PW, it was rejected and, following that, the original problem returned whereby I can't log in to my emails on the VM website even on the device where it had previously been working.

I know I can't be alone in this. There is something very strange happening. Also extremely frustrating and time-consuming. Please, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mart888, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

I can see you've already sent a private message to my colleague who was originally helping you to resolve this. 

We'll leave this with them to avoid multiple agents working on the same thing 🙂 They will be in touch with you when back on shift.

Please do not continue to post on multiple threads as this can create delays as the agent will need to collate all the information you've posted. 

Rest assured, John will reach out to you as soon as he can. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mart888
Dialled in

Surely you're not saying I shouldn't continue to ask people on this forum, people who don't actually work for Virgin?
In fact the workaround I was directed to by your agent was posted by EyesSquared who I believe is a member of the public, not someone who works for Virgin.

To be clear, that did work - but when my partner tried to sign in to our account from another computer, that failed and now yet again I can't access my emails. 

I presume you've seen the numerous emails from others in a similar position to me. What is Virgin doing about it? I  do not have any faith that this issue is being properly addressed. Have you ever been in the position where, over a period of 3 months, you can't access your emails?