cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Sarahscott
Joining in

I'm due to come out of my broadband contract very soon and it's going to be increase to £63,I feel that is way too much. I have been trying to contact them but unable for the past 3 days phoning and WhatsApp trued and nothing. Any advise

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The quickest contact method though is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Otherwise use the above phone number (again first thing on a morning)  and choose the thinking of leaving us option and try and negotiate a new deal.  

Do your homework first and price up similar deals with other providers. Also determine what you actually need from VM.  Do you need the current level of speed?  Also look at if  you need a new sim. VM now have the Volt packages which  double your data and broadband speed, so it might be worthwhile taking out a lower broadband speed on a Volt bundle which would double your broadband speed

(The forum team don't have access to the regrade or cancellation systems)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The quickest contact method though is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Otherwise use the above phone number (again first thing on a morning)  and choose the thinking of leaving us option and try and negotiate a new deal.  

Do your homework first and price up similar deals with other providers. Also determine what you actually need from VM.  Do you need the current level of speed?  Also look at if  you need a new sim. VM now have the Volt packages which  double your data and broadband speed, so it might be worthwhile taking out a lower broadband speed on a Volt bundle which would double your broadband speed

(The forum team don't have access to the regrade or cancellation systems)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali