Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Noisy fan

Has anybody been able to solve the problem of a noisy fan on the 360 box? My extra box in the bedroom is fine and doesn't make the noise it is so irritating any help or advice would be much appreciated

TNT sports

Are virgin dropping TNT Sports as part of the maxit package ? Anybody that wants it will now will have to pay extra.

V6 to 360 - is it generally worth upgrading?

What’s the general opinion on 360? I’ve basically ignored it so far but got an email through offering a free upgrade so tempted to give it a whirl.I’ve read about the factory wipe to install the new OS, which I can live with, but are their any downsi...

Live TV 360 box picture pixellation

Hi, the live TV on certain channels such as Pick and Blaze is really bad for pixelating but isn't a problem on itv1. I have rebooted the box to no avail and have gone through the process of reporting the problem by phone but when virgin does the chec...

cbcb7676 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sound Issue

When I turn on the TV and the Virgin box, occasionally there is no sound on the main TV channels. But always sound on ITV1. If I turn the Virgin box off and on it resets the sound.Anyone any idea what is the course or if there is a solution. Virgin b...

MTS1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get any tv channels

For the last week or so I can’t watch any tv channels on my tv. I have tried all the troubleshooting solutions and nothing works. I can watch things on the apps on the tv and I can watch Virgin tv on my mobile but absolutely nothing on my tv, plus no...

New Customer - Account Retrieval error CS1012

New customer since August 21st with Virgin Media. I managed to activate the phone and broadband but the virgin 360 box refuses to activate! As such I’ve been without any TV for almost 4 weeks! I’m getting an on box “Account Retrieval error CS1012” - ...

UB132 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITVX keeps crashing on 360 mini box

I note on this forum that this is an ongoing issue with Virgin, I have reported this a few days ago. I have just received a phone call and was instructed to reset router and carry out a factory reset on my mini box, all carried out as instructed but ...

Carl2159 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 tv service down again Colindale

On Saturday at 1pm we lost our virgin 360 tv service with error code cs2004 reboot box check cables. We had no tv service until 2pm Sunday. I was advised by virgin text that issue resolved.  Surprise surprise at 12.q0pm today service went down again....

Sky Sports Cricket Pixelating

For months & months ch 504 pixelates, whether weather conditions are sunny or thundery etc. When it is also streamed on 501/510 at same time those channels do not pixelate. Yes I have rebooted, yes cables are in securely - this is not a catch all ans...

dspace9 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos