Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apps in particular C4, C5 keep crashing

Hi There,Every time I try and watch something via the C5 or C4 App they keep crashing and also I keep having to re-sign into them via the app code generator for each channel.It's beyond annoying because I like searching through things to watch, parti...

Donstu71 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 Recordings Assistance

Hello,My household has just upgraded to Virgin 360 TV.We have for the last few years had three Virgin V6 boxes that we have kept and are now all upgraded to the 360 software.My question is this. Is there any way to only show the specific recordings o...

Resolved! Viewing recordings

I've noticed than when we watch tv recordings that a few mins before the programme has finished we got a popup box in top right hand corner of screen giving us the option to Delete or Save the recording. This is very annoying as we can't get rid of i...

ScenicPaul by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv Box keep over heating

New TV box less than a month old keeps overheating. Is this a common fault? Only seams to happen when streaming on Dinsey+

KenneyH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Stream Box?

I was contacted recently to upgrade by bband which I had been considering doing anyhow.I was offered a free Stream box and I said I didn't need one as I didn't have a TV subscription.They said it comes with the package anyhow and I'd be able to watch...

Resolved! Inconsistent optical sound quality?

Hi folks,Bit stumped! Just plugged in asound bar to my 360 box and it's output is fine on some channels, ITV one for example and just totally distorted white noise on other channels, like BBC and Sky Sports.. Any thoughts? Something in audio settings...

Bucky897 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract - New TV360 - New Hub 5 - No Internet?

On Monday I phoned to report a Fault on my old Tivo Box and eventually was offered a new TV 360 Box, with New Hub 5, upgrade to 1TB Broadband, and SIM Card as my existing Contract had run out.Yesterday the TV 360 Box arrived by Courier, but on trying...

Resolved! 360 Box

I’ve just renewed my contract and the only deal offered to keep price down was the 360 box which I didn’t want but had to have. Wanted to keep our V6 boxes but was told this was the only option. We are an elderly couple and it was a very long phone c...

Jen731 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

c4 and itvx dont work

c4 shows adverts then 4200-drm-failed message, can see other people have raised similar posts...itvx same, shows adverts then bombs out...what's the problem virgin, when will it be fixed, don't want some BS excuse about powering off and changing hdmi...

dreds by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos