Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Techician needed back????

Techy came this pm and couldn't put v360 box on my TV as no hdmi sockets only start. Tried this with converter and still no joy.Therefore out V220 box back and asked for it to be reinstated.However this is a secondary box, and our main box which was ...

New tv 360 TV guide question

I’ve just switched to the new remote with the updated layout etc. is there anyway to change the settings so that when I press TV guide it automatically opens at the top of the guide, I.e. on bbc1. Because now when I press TV guide it opens on the cha...

Soundbar problems

I have got a soundbar but when using v360 box the sound keeps going off for a couple of seconds then comes back on.. I have tried a new HDMI leaf and a different socket.

GUIDE ON 360 BOX NOT CENTRED

When opening the guide it’ll show channels 100-106 fine & channels aligned to their numbers, but 107+ aren’t aligned and the channels are all over the place  

image.jpg

Search history

Is there any way of deleting search history or turning it off on the 360 box please?

Daz4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Storage is Full after update

My 360 box updated overnight and now the box says storage is full. I have deleted a number of recordings but still the box says storage is full and recordings are failing. I have tried rebooting the box but the box still says storage is full

AJK6 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do you know the killer Virgin TV 360 feature?

I switched to Virgin TV 360 and was never very happy with it. No smart search by actor/director, no recycle bin to fish deleted programs from.I'd previously tried the voice feature and was very impressed at how accurate the voice recognition was. I d...

klynchk by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos