Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Control one 360 box from 2 separate rooms.

Hi All. I had my V6 box connected to 2 tvs. One in lounge where box is and one in bedroom where I ran a hdmi lead to. I had 2 virgin remotes and the one in the bedroom used to work the box even though it was not in line or near the V6 box.I have now ...

Jazzo1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UHD for Sky sports and TNT

I have UHD for Sky cinema but just realised not for TNT or Sky sports.Does TNT have a UHD option?What are the typical charges for UHD sports both sky sports and TNT? Many thanks 

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I record radio 4 on the new 360 virgin.

I don’t find the new 360 very intuitive at all. Guess I’m not very good with tech stuff. I want to record using series link from radio 4. Can’t find anyway to do it with the new remote. Would appreciate a walk through from anyone who knows. thank you...

Recording Issues with 360

Having problems with recordings on 360. Problems which we never had with TiVo or V6.TBH, 360 is a step backwards.Anyway, can somebody here help, because trying to get through to VM either by phone or webchat is impossible.with 360, we have set variou...

Engineer Visit

Hi,Could somebody please advice how to book an engineer visit to install extension cables for both TV360 box and WI-FI Hub. Looking to move entire kit to opposite side of living room.CheersRob

Gixerob111 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recording Films

I have a problem recording films where the film is split into two parts (Great Movies, Movies 24 & other channels that show movies in multiple parts excluding advert breaks) where it is split by Movie News or other short 5-minute programs - it record...

Virgin TV with different router

Hi we have just moved to Virgin BB but still have Sky Q. I’m exploring moving to Virgin TV and getting 2 mini boxes too. My question is would this work with a different router to the main box? Our BB hub is not streaming WiFi it’s just provides the E...

Thirlbs by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to infra red control?

I have recently purchase a basic simple remote control  because the one provided is far too complicated and quick to respond to button actions is now difficult for my wife to operate. I have tried and tried to "pair" my box with the new remote with g...

Spoof by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos