Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can’t Play Recordings on Second Box

When I try to play a recording on the second box I get the following message; “Virgin TV1 is offline, or not connecting. Turn it on to watch your recordings”.I have tried various combinations of rebooting the boxes, and I can play recordings on box 2...

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 Mini Box Query

I’ve renewed my contract today and it states I have ‘Additional TV Box’ and ‘Virgin TV 360 Mini Box’ included.These were also part of my previous package (it’s pretty much the exact same except having to add TNT as an add on) but we never installed t...

Resolved! My V6 tv box has no power lights showing.

Since it was installed my TV box hasn't had any power lights showing.  It was installed just pre-covid, an  engineer was supposed to arrive to fix it however COVID restrictions meant the appointment was cancelled.  The box works, and if I unplug it a...

360 box Software update has deleted recordings

Hi At some point my 360 box has updated to the latest software version and in doing so has deleted all my recordings and my planned recordings.Anyone else have this issue and is there any way to get the back ? 

Missing channels and picture quality is poor

Why the channels is missing and the quality is very poor , wasn’t like that when I bought the virgin , and tv 360 box is turn of and on by itself, how can I fix this ? Thank u 

Pirot by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

On demand & paused programmes problem.

Hi, anybody know while watching on demand that sometimes they just stop & go to the TV guide & that also sometimes if you have a programme paused that when you un pause it reverts to live TV. Have checked service status which shows 2 faults, not as a...

kjb6372 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recordings disappeared

Hi, I have a 360 box and all my recordings have disappeared in the past 24 hours. It was at 49% so nowhere near full, auto delete is off and there is no option to undelete, they've simply disappeared. I've switched both the box and router off, left f...

burnslor by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky sports UHD

Hi, I upgraded my contract and am happy with what I have, I went into my account and seen that I could upgrade sky sports to UHD for £1.93 per month, so I did this online and stated would be activated in 6th `September. That date has since been and g...

Resolved! TV360 Signal Connection, Short Connecting Cable

I have been having issues with the picture quality and when I ran the diagnostics it says “Signal quality not available” and gives an explanation what it could be, when I have checked the cable you can see it has started to break down and looks like ...

IMG_1205.jpeg IMG_1206.jpeg IMG_1208.jpeg IMG_1209.jpeg
DavidM71 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos