Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 mini sound but no picture

Hi All,Lost picture on the 360 mini box last week, but still plays sound.Restarted box and the welcome splash still comes up but screen goes blank afterwards and no menus come up either.Tried a different HDMI with no success.Thanks

Resolved! Move 360 mini box to another room

Hello All,We have swapped bedrooms and need to get the 360 mini box moved to the new bedroom. I've called CS but they didn't seem to understand what I wanted or how to help me.Can anyone advise what terms I should use to get this booked in please or ...

Justabod by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin 360 - Watch next episode function

The watch next episode function. Is there a way to turn it off?It always pops up before the show ends, which covers the top right of the screen.  I'm sure I could turn this off before on our last box but can't see anywhere in settings.I'm hoping I do...

marcanda by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent V6 box 360 upgrade.Series link recordings disappearing

Recently upgraded my old V6 box to the 360 interface with new remote. However, the boxes when recording a series link i.e classic coronation street, Vietnam war series over Christmas  (2 examples), appear to self delete the previous recorded episodes...

mupps by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPlayer not storing my details.

IPlayer is working on every platform except VM360.  VM blaming the BBC app, later being much more helpful, but couldn’t fix. Back to VM. What happens? I get the “let’s get you connected” IPlayer message, carry out the instructions and it loads howeve...

fithawk1 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Netflix Amazon - Reboot needed every day

Just upgraded from V6 to 360 (same box) - Never had the issue on V6 - When accessing Netflix and Amazon most days i need to reboot box or factory settings to get working again - Software version 5.05 - CS Error message about network connectivity - on...

Jpartlet by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two Tv 360 boxes setup to work independently

HiI had 2 tivo boxes in the house both working independently for recording.One of the boxes died and Virgin said they could not replace it with another tivo. I was therefore required to install TV 360 boxes or go elsewhere. I agreed expecting that th...