Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky Cinema UHD on demand - where?

Where has the icon gone?Only way to play uhd movie is to select HD move then scroll down and pick also in Sky Cinema UHD.  Not right.

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unpair 360 remote from TV

Hello, please can someone help?My Tivo box was upgraded to a 360 last week and now I have problems with my tv coming on at odd times, having been turned off.  No trouble when it was a Tivo box.  The TV is a Samsung series 6. I have followed advice to...

Sky Sports UHD anytime soon?

It's now 3 years since the press statement claiming a deal has been struck with Sky for the provision of movies and sport in 4k uhd. Cinema 4k came in 2021 on virginmedia but when are we getting Sky Sport in 4k uhd?My contract is up in September and ...

V6 to 360 - is it generally worth upgrading?

What’s the general opinion on 360? I’ve basically ignored it so far but got an email through offering a free upgrade so tempted to give it a whirl.I’ve read about the factory wipe to install the new OS, which I can live with, but are their any downsi...

kevin111 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coax for mini box

Advice if possible thanks. I would like to install a mini box in a new extension. Due to time constraints the electrician has ran a long run of coax cable from an internal coax socket to the outside of the extension in the hope it can be connected to...

beljuk by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Box - Loud Fan

I got the new 360 Box a few days ago and it's very loud when switched on. I have tried sitting the box on it's side and horizontally but makes no difference. I also tried a factory reset but no joy. Can this be fixed? I'd love to go back to the old b...

Tamfunk by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mute button - unmuting

Recently upgraded to 360 remote. Paired to Sony sound system. Same box has worked with the same TV and sound system for a couple of years without this issue.Most of the time when pressing MUTE it mutes the sound, but then unmutes after 12-13 seconds....

dar01 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 - A massive step back in usability

Massively fruistrated with Virgin 360.   Bring back V6, all is forgiven.My issues are with recording.   (1) The remote doesn't have a "My Shows" button, so it now takes 7 seperate button presses to get to recordings.  Home button, scroll left x4, cli...

adrewetx by Tuning in
  • 21 replies
  • 3 kudos

Netflix on mini box not connecting

I have a mini box with direct Ethernet connection to router. Netflix keeps buffering. On my phone it doesn't and none of my other devices. I have version 5.1 on the mini hub. I've tried turning it off and on taking the ethernet cable out and reconnec...

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronation Day Pop-up UHD channels

Virgin will be providing 2 pop-up UHD channels on Saturday for Skys Coronation Day coverage.You will find Sky News UHD on channel 607 & channel 136 between 9am & 5pm..These will be available on all V360 & TiVO V6 boxes.https://www.virginmedia.com/vir...

nodrogd by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos