QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Hub 4 installed

Good Morning all.Yesterday I received a Hub 4, replacing the Hub 3.The usual hiccups when trying to follow the "Oh so simple" instructions. (Not being a real techy).When everything was up & running, I decided to turn off for the night, to see if all ...

MrFonce by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub3 red light and replacement

Hi, I have had a permanent red light on my Hub 3 for 2-3 months now and when I contacted support when it first happened, we went through all the tests/resets etc but they said that as everything was working OK, they wouldn't do anything about it. How...

Dodo2023 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Hub 3 box - Installation

Hello, we moved into our home last week. Virgin Hub 3 arrived today. We have tried to set it up with no luck. The light has been flashing green for hours.our yellow cable and white cable sockets are in different rooms. So we have only plugged in the ...

Zo1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router sticker unreadable!

So just got my Hub 5 router, and this is the lacklustre sticker on the bottom: What's wrong you wonder... take a close look at the Hub Settings password, and you'll see the printing has deliberately been made to cut-through the last character of the ...

IMG_0856 copy 2.jpg
jimthing by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband cable for 1GB ? / Hubs

Hi,Sorry if these have been asked before, but I have 2 quick questions.1. I had Virgin Media installed at my house in 2015, Broadband, TV and home phone. A cable comes from a junction point buried in the pavement outside my house, down the side of th...

Resolved! What's This? (cable)

Can someone please explain to me what this is and what it's purpose is?It was fitted for no apparent reason about 3yrs ago when my internet randomly stopped working one day. Engineer arrived and instead or simply re-connecting the cable directly to t...

20230815_210204.jpg
yoksnod by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM wall socket

 Hi, There's this socket in my new flat, does it mean VM broadband installation will be easy? Does this mean VM is already internally wired for broadband? 

Screenshot_20230817-084652.png
gaxd by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Decent deal?

Been on a discount forever which was £71 with 250mbps, Maxit tv plus Sky Sports + BT Sports plus landline. Got a letter saying it was going up to £131 on the 20th August. Rang up to cancel and got offered to keep the same package for £82pm. I didn’t ...