QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non serviceable address

In 2020 I've moved to new house and tried to connect VM. Installation date was postponed like 6 times and eventually VM cancelled it because "installation was out of budget" and they said that I can try apply after some time. But if I trying to apply...

leon4uk by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

modem mode hub3

GreetingsHub 3 running in modem mode with a mesh, for 5 years, no problemaround July 10 internet goes out.the status/ website says it is an area fault  F010807744modem light is solid redregister for auto comp and updates. continue to receive twice da...

drbenway by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband outage yet again

My neighbours and I are experiencing regular broadband outages, Virgin tell us there are complex issues which will take time to put right. However this has been going on for a couple of months now. Am thinking of complaining to the regulator because ...

5th delayed installation

I have been trying to get Virgin installed in my new build property since November. I finally managed to get an appointment for May, for it now to have been delayed 5 times. Citing "they have work to do on the lines outside", which I know to be untru...

Just moved in I need help

I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to set up my Virgin Fibre broadband. I'm at the stage where I need to plug the isolator cable into the Virgin Media wall socket. However, I do not have any of the specified wall sockets available. I was ...