QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin wall socket

Hi I’ve order virgin for the quick set up as it game me that option but I have been looking online and I don’t have the virgin socket I’m just wondering if I’ll need to pay to have that installed thanks 

Installation Issues

We recently had a knock at the door from VM asking if we would be interested in changing over from current supplier Sky, which we agreed to and signed up on the 7th July, we then received our first installation date of 24th July and we where told by ...

Danny-L- by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New build house install

Moving into a new build property, in the welcome pack it says “provisions have been made for virgin media” I have requested the move from my old address and they say engineers will need to connect from the street and then an installation engineer wil...

Broadband order not processed

I’ve signed up with virgin on the 16th of august with contract starting on the 22nd of the same month, I received all the emails with documentation and contract, and also another email saying that my starting kit would have arrived on the 22nd of aug...

Marcost by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning hub 4

Hi, I've recently requested the hub 5 and I was very clear when I asked how to return the hub 4. The lady on the phone said that I would not need to return the hub 4, I could keep it and return both routers if I decided to cancel VM. For my surprise,...

silvab01 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos