QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Return Kit Provided

I have requested multiple return kits and have now been told I will be charged £65 for the hub not being returned, also my account shows that I owe them 2 hubs (3 and 4) but we only have the hub 4 as our hub 3 was taken when the router was upgraded, ...

Red light on router

I have a constant red light on my router, I have tried fixes from a previous thread (30 seconds pinhole reset without ethernet) and this has not resolved the issue. Can anyone please advise? 

Shillaby by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No VM wall socket

Hello! I had quick start broadband delivered today after being told our new property could receive VM but when we’ve gone to instal realised there is no wall socket just an open reach one and one next to this one but the VM cable does not fit it eith...

IMG_9325.jpeg

Resolved! No engineer - Install not done

After signing up for Virgin media this week, I was sent an email for a date the engineer would be coming to install my kit. The time given was 1pm to 6pm, on the 1st September. I took a day off work so I could be here. Waited in all day. Six pm came,...

Markab17 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty router replacement

Hi. My virgin media router broke down. Trying to contact virgin media seems to be impossible. Can someone advise, can I buy any replacement router that Currys or Argos sells and will it work with my virgin media broadband?

New build without Virgin box

Hi, there is a new build without Virgin box installed inside. Does it mean it will take a lot of time to have it first of all installed inside the house and then cable it with outside? How long would it take? Is it even do-able? Thanks.

antz0303 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos