QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red light on my router

Hi, I have had a red light on my router for several weeks now.My son did a hard reset Weds 13th Dec and also phoned the helpline. They said they would check my connection every few hours and send a text message each time, which they did and everythin...

PaulW47 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router red light

My router is showing a flashing red light.It has open space either side but when I use the diagnostic tool to find the issue virgin media tells me it's over heating and it doesn't even feel warm to the touch I've tried powering it down and pressing t...

New box cover

We have an old Telewest socket cover (internal). We're renovating and would like to replace with a new VM one. On the phone VM said not possible to send this out without sending out an engineer. Can VM send one out to customers?Thank you,

Gig1 + phone line

Upgrade on our online account - £51.16 per month for 18 months then £77.16 per month after the contract ends + £35 set up fee with hub 5 sent (we currently have hub 3) and 1 black WiFi max pod. Is this a decent deal? We are currently paying for 250mb...

adkins5 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on hub

My hun has a constant red light when I used to be white. I've tried rebooting it and resetting it via the app but it's still red. After reading many posts I'm concerned it's over heating but is well ventilated. Would like some help

Resolved! Hub 5 won’t go to Modem Mode

I recently went away and noticed my vpn to my house stopped working whilst away. When back I checked all settings and found my hub 5 had returned to router mode for some reason. I logged onto it on 192.168.0.1 and tried to change it back to modem mod...

Joerp123 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media install delayed by a year

Hey peeps,I helped my dad order virgin media internet way back in early January. Ever since then every install date or engineer visit was slipped or rescheduled due to god knows what kind of issues. I’ve tried calling them, chatting to customer suppo...