QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wall socket compatible?

My QuickStart for Hub 3 arrived. There is a virgin media wall socket in the house but there is already a cable that is wired (looks screwed in) to the socket. There is no additional slot.if I follow the cable that’s wired in already, it ends with a c...

image.jpg image.jpg

Quickstart

My 2nd quick start delivery kit didnt arrive as promised.  My 1st quick start kit went missing now promised a 2nd delivery was assured it would arrive yesteday. Yodel again no delivery. In need of landline due to husband being ill so need medical car...

Jacqui8 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer Woes

I signed up as a new customer on 25 October for broadband, and received a confirmation email of the order telling me that the self-install pack would be delivered on 28 October and that I would receive a confirmatory email when it was despatched. No ...

brignew by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neighbour access permissions - BT pole

We signed up about 3 weeks ago, with the connection coming via the black box on the BT pole (we insisted on a pre-install visit from an engineer to confirm how we’d get it). The wire would cross 2 gardens, but the engineer said it would all be easy. ...

mehdi7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did the retentions dance today

My 18 month contract is coming to an end and my bill was going to be increased from £25 to £51 for my 250Mb line. Did the dreaded call and was put through to a nice representative who was able to get my bill down to £26.It's still a small increase, b...

kojagi3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Virgin install

Hi, hopefully someone can help.  I want to get virgin media broadband installed, every one of my neighbours has access to virgin media except myself.  I live in a cul-de-sac where my house is at the end and set back a bit from the road.  I have been ...