QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removing external wall box

Hi, I know this is a question that has been asked before, but here goes: I want to remove an external Virgin box on the outside of my house. To cut a long story short, I’m trying to get OpenReach to move the box they’ve installed halfway up the livin...

Dan892 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

No Delivery confirmation or account number

Hi, I, like many other customers on this forum, have received my contract via email, but no account number. I scheduled the self-set up for 30th Dec and I’ve still heard nothing. I’ve tried contacting customer service but cannot access as I have no a...

hdoran3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

External box installed on neighbours house

An engineer came today to complete exterior work before broadband installation. After he had left I saw he has attached the box to the wall of our neighbours house. I have tried to contact customer support by phone or message but can’t get through to...

owenjm by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation delay

received a confirmed installation date of 22nd December 2023, and was promised that engineers would show up to install. Instead, I have had delay, after delay, after delay. Apparently there is ground work that needs to be done outside the property, a...

Partner Visit - Overhead FTTP Install

This month Virgin completed the installation of a brand new fibre network (not the old coax one) in our village. I quickly signed up and was given an install date of the 30th of Dec. I received a call yesterday to say the partner engineer will be com...

ovi75 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone away form

I moved into a new house and was supposed to have everything delivered on Friday to set up the internet, we didn’t get any updates or hear anything from Virgin on the day so I called to find out what was happening and the person I spoke with told me ...

Received Gone Away Form email

I have moved in a new property where Virgin was already installed, and routers and other Virgin Stuff has been left by previous tenants. Also, I have received a Gone Away form message which seems to stop the delivery of my new router (It is supposed ...