QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did the retentions dance today

My 18 month contract is coming to an end and my bill was going to be increased from £25 to £51 for my 250Mb line. Did the dreaded call and was put through to a nice representative who was able to get my bill down to £26.It's still a small increase, b...

kojagi3 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Virgin install

Hi, hopefully someone can help.  I want to get virgin media broadband installed, every one of my neighbours has access to virgin media except myself.  I live in a cul-de-sac where my house is at the end and set back a bit from the road.  I have been ...

re pull scheduled but didn't happen

Hi i had a repull booked and scheduled for the 23/10/2023 that was booked by a  virgin engineer when he visited my property  a few weeks earlier as he recommended a repull as my power levels are way out of spec as the cable used in my installation wa...

Resolved! External cabling

Trying to find out when they will come to do the external cabling from the road to my house. Each time I phone they say ‘today’. I have stayed in for three days but they’ve still not been. (I’m having work done on front garden so need the cables put ...

LynneM1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outside box

Out side box is broken all the wire are uncovered I have been phoning virgin but as no way to talk to some one about it

maca3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Box

Hi , can I get two new internal wall box covers that the wires come out of ? sorry don’t know the official name mine are old discoloured and one isn’t secured to the wall anymore we’ve spent a fortune on decorating these are just a mess very very old...

Hks2106 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation - external work will be done

Terrible service from the whole team at Virgin Media regarding installation. multiple visits by virgin and Kelly communications who fail to communicate with each-other time and time again. speak to people online, direct me back to the phone number, c...

helpme15 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos