QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! COMPLAINT about Abject Virgin Service

I will try to follow Virgin's advice of keeping it short and sweet so if a Moderator wants more information then he only has to ask. Over the last 3 months I have had countless problems with the service. Email file disappearance, frequent loss of TV,...

pluggulp by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescheduled Installation

Hi, I have been a Virgin Media customer for over a year now and recently moved home. Despite the VM website telling me that my new postcode was eligible to receive VM broadband, it turns out, VM has only recently became available on my new street.I r...

lee0bv by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Go Gig?

So, to be honest, Ive just cancelled my contract with VM, mostly because of pricing. It was easy, simple and refreshingly straight-forward, which Im glad of. What my post here is about is speed. Go Gig or go home, for example. I had M50, which ran a ...

fugami1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package not delivered

Hello,I ordered a package that that was meant to be delivered on 26/09/2023 but it still hasn’t arrived, leaving us with no internet. I attempted to contact customer service however I couldn’t because I do not have an account number. Please assist.Re...

MKVM22 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unreasonable workmen

There is work commmencing on the Lower Luton Road AL4 region this is a VERY busy road especially at 3:45 after school run the John Harry/Barry workmen cordoned off the pavement, expecting us to cross an incredibly busy road with the van parked at suc...

Caw246 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new contract

Hi I order new contrac I moved in here last week but delivery didnt turn up CH2050280241, people who lived here are on 30 days cancellation period, Im just confused what to do wait for that 30 days pass and go online and order new contrac again or wh...

blacha63 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move the router to another room

Good morning, I hope someone can help as I can’t find a way to proceed. Due to some changes in my property I will need to have the router moved to another room. I’ve read that it is possible to do it paying a £25 fee, what is the best way to book the...

daniicol by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos