Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

Brown Box damaged

Hi our brown box on the outside has been damaged and blown away due to the storm. all the wires are exposed and has been like this sine late August we have spoken to customer services and told it would be repaired yet it has still not been repaired ?...

Unable to login after password reset

We have been unable to login to our Virgin Media account for several months now. Using the password reset link, I've managed to reset it on desktop (mobile kept giving the password unacceptable message) but the new password still shows as 'incorrect'...

jmaguire by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes to my account

My daughter rang in for me back in February as I am not the best on the phone to make changes to my account. Removing things such as movies and kids TV as I can no longer afford it. But the changes were never put on the account and I have been charge...

Nlc61 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband and Home Phone Contract - Moving Home

I was informed by Virgin Media, via an online chat and by the moving team, back in July/August of this year that when I changed address on 12th August that my contract at that time for broadband/home phone would continue until 29th December 2022 (the...

pkw5 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill is doubled due to Virgin error

Trying to reach you via a call but it impossible to get through.Virgin disconnected my phone line in error, after 2 weeks of calls and back and forth conversation hey eventually came out to reconnect the phone line and also on-going broadband issues....

Desivibe by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Bill Component Breakdown

HelloHow do I find out what the component part true costs of my Virginmedia bill cost me per month such as Broadband, Tivo boxe/s, home phone line, home phone usage and TV package?

patloc by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need To Change To Paper Billing

It seems the Post Office won't redeem Cost Of Living smart-key payments on anything other than a hard copy of the bill itself. [I don't have other bills to hand to use otherwise]Can I request a change to paper billing [I realise there's a cost involv...

Being Charged £35 for Free Setup

I just signed up for Virgin Media Broadband yesterday.  The pre-contract document stated clearly that there is £0 one-off charges.From the pre-contract documents:     However, when I woke up this morning, I received in my email the estimated amount o...

Screenshot 2022-07-02 17.00.33.png Screenshot 2022-07-02 17.01.45.png Screenshot 2022-07-02 16.59.51.png Screenshot 2022-07-02 17.09.42.png
Yat by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot register/reset password

I am a returning customer to Virgin but after receiving our new contract details, I cannot create a Virgin Media account. On both the 'Lost Password' and 'register' pages, I get the message:"Please check your email address"How do I register?

immw by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling services

Hi allBeen trying to cancel my virgin media services since August 2nd 2022, after I was a evicted from my property, due to Landlord rules.I tried calling customer services every time taking over an hour, them telling you "I understand" "sorry about t...

Lammy22 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos