Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Auto Compensation Scheme

Soooo .. after being a customer of Virgin Media for 17 years .. (was with them back in the Eurobell/Telewest days too) I have now cancelled my services and switched to a new supplier.  I can honestly say that I had never had a bad experience with VM ...

Virginmedia payment has gone missing

Right where do i start? On the 3rd of may at 11.53am i paid my virginmedia bill using the the quickpay via "my virginmedia app", never had any issues paying this way before so during the payment process i was hit with an error screen "We are sorry bu...

Resolved! Delayed installation

I recently joined VM and chose my installation date to be 23rd Jan. This date got pushed back twice, by VM, It ended up finally being installed on 22nd March. I received an email saying that my account would be credited £5.25 for each day it was dela...

Resolved! Medallia Feedback Issue

HiI had a technician out today to help in sorting an issue with the broadband (we lost all connectivity yesterday) - James came out and did a superb job of looking into the potential issues and getting it sorted quickly and professionally, and even e...

gap84 by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos