Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing

Can someone get back to me please about my recent bill . It’s been put up to £61.25 for my broadband when it was fixed as £34. It says it comes out next month. I have been out of contract for few months now but been happy to keep paying the normal am...

Geo2211 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order reference number

Similarly to previous posters I need an order reference number to give to a third party voucher provider (broadbandchoices) to claim an amazon voucher that I was supposed to get for ordering my virgin broadband package but haven't received. This numb...

Innapripiate behaviour

I won't give exact details of d ate and time, but my female partner waited in for a virgin engineer for a friend, he asked many personal questions then said "u bet you're a goer " offered his phone number and when a text came through on her phone he ...

Re: Credit report

Ask Vergin media  to remove few close account  from credit file  when asked  ....Vergin came back to me with this comment  o you must default  then  I said prove it..  Sent  email  to underwriters  came back  !!!!correct  it !!!!  Vergin media  lying...

They are denying I cancelled my contract!!

Honestly I am having a nightmare. I rang up and cancelled my contract with Virgin on 17th March. The person I spoke to at the time was difficult to understand and kept on veering into a sales pitch, so in the end I very clearly said 'I want to cancel...

VickiO by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Report Issue due to Virgin Media

I would desperately like to speak to someone in Virgin Media's credit file amendment team. I had a tv and broadband account with Virgin Media (account number upon request). I called to close the account in October 2021, final bill and all outstanding...

jtwill by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register LPA

I have an LPA for my Mother who is a Virgin Media account holder. I have the LPA online account so can give an access code for online LPA summary. Please can someone point me in the right direction to register the LPA and grant me access to her accou...

stekka by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remaining minimum period

I'm coming to the end of my 18 month promotional offer and my bill is due to leap by £50. I haven't been overly impressed by Virgin so am looking to switch to a different provider BUT on my contract it says the Remaining minimum period is 16 months.T...