Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Deaf customer assistance please

I want to downgrade or cancel my broadband, as mentioned in the title I am deaf. I do not have a text phone, I do not sign or lip read.My broadband has become more expensive I can no longer afford it, I have found many different providers that offer ...

Resolved! 2023 new price shows 24% increase

I consider my current connection to be pretty good, but I just got the letter showing my new price and the increase is just under 24%. I was prepared for the (scandalous) 13.8% rise. When I called 150 the operator got flustered and told me the system...

leftsider by On our wavelength
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay disconnection multiple times

I cancelled virgin media broadband as switching to another provider however due to problems with Openreach sorting out the connection I needed to ask Virgin to delay disconnection for a month which they have done. However Openreach seem to be struggl...

Aklamio Ignoring me

Registered for Virgin TV and WiFi on February 2023, choosing an LG Smart TV as my reward gift. Finally received this on March 13th. The box was damaged and the TV screen smashed.After 45 minutes on phone to virgin, trying to talk to an actual person,...

Tayto123 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to talk to a Uk call centre

Hi My current deal is to expire.  i have tried to speak to retentions team but they are unable to help .I want to speak to a U.K call centre as find it difficult in getting my point across. ThanksAnthony Knowles-Carney

Resolved! Broadband Upgrade Offer, con or not a con

Anyone else had a personalised upgrade offer when they log in to Virgin Media website, I had one saying upgrade to 1gig for an extra £7.15 per month, so click find out more and it says click chat, you do this and they say e can sort this here is your...

neilus77_0-1676659286075.png
neilus77 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help for elderly customer

My mum is a Virgin Media customer but she's in her 80s, deaf, and not great with tech (putting it mildly).  If she's had a password for her account, she's forgotten it.  It appears she had an online Virgin Media account that was set up using her VM e...

Price increase

Hi, has everybody received their letter or email regarding the upcoming price increase?  I haven't received anything yet.  When is the increase being implemented?

gunner81uk by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos