Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cancel due to price increase

I understand that we’ll all soon receive letters/emails to confirm price increases. Is it the case that if we’re not happy with the increase we can end our contract with no penalty?  (Keen to move back to Talk Talk at the earliest opportunity for bet...

Resolved! Volt questions

I’m thinking of going for the volt package but unfortunately I can’t speak to anyone that understands me.my questions are that I already have Netflix so will I have to cancel my current Netflix so that I can Netflix for free with volt.also we already...

brettbrtsk by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retentions Query - Lost phone connection

sooooo where do i start retension level 2 redone my account at the end of march..... took the lady 50 minutes of which i was kept on hold for 48 minutes of this while she entered the new deal on the system..(new deal same deal as before at new price...

rcoates by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to cancel contract

I'm trying to cancel my contract but I can't even get in touch with anyone. I've been on the phone this morning for ages waiting. I tried the online chat box. Now I've been waiting on whatsapp for 2 hours. Is there a better way to do this?

My contract.

I would like to speak with a VM admin about my recent bill. I have been charged £10 for a single evening telephone call. This seems a lot. I need to know if it is cheaper or even free at weekends, perhaps.

Misleading sales pitch

Having installed Virgin 1GB broadband after being told that I could have TV360 and multiroom in the near future which now seems not to be the case, I have just been informed by virgin that the wi fi pods are not compatible with the hub 5x.Is it no su...

Cant access account

I hope someone on here can help,  I moved house on the 14/7/23, I had an engineer appointment to set up the router and it seems to be working,  but later that day I noticed one of the rooms had no signal,  so i tried to use the vm connect app and got...

macd69 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self install - wrong address

Good morning.On Friday I signed up for a new account to provide M256 broadband (self install) for my daughter's new student let in Cardiff.As we live some distance away (Essex), I specifically asked for the self install package to be delivered to a d...

dhowells by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos