Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Broadband Bill VAT invoice

Please could someone explain why it isn't straightforward to simply download a VAT invoice?I have been on the phone with Virgin customer services for an hour to request this but they couldn't figure it out and promised a call back but it never happen...

SIN1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this phishing?

Hi This sms came on the normal thread with VM but the link is questionable and my app doesn’t give me any warning that there are issues with my billing. Please can you have a look? 

82a16008-dd80-4a0e-840d-fc38b8e819d7.jpeg

Incentive not paid

I have tried to contact Virgin numerous times over the last month to claim my incentive for taking up a trial. Complaints are not responding and the link in their last email to text is no longer working. For a telecoms company I can’t believe how dif...

Account number

Hi, I recently joined virgin media and have received my hub, but I haven’t received my welcome email so haven’t got my account number and can’t log into my account! Please can I have some help with this? Thanks

AmyS41 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to return equipment

I contacted Virgin over a month ago regarding the returning of my equipment. As I’m disabled, they agreed to get it collected from my home. Since then, I keep getting emails chasing the equipment and saying they will charge me. I really don’t know wh...

Cherry4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect email on broadband upgrade

I though that instead of starting an entirely new deal and going through all the phone call faff it would be easier to just spend the extra fiver a month and have an entirely new 18 month contract pish posh easy stuffTurns out its sent my confirmatio...

ohitstom by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't see my packages on my account

On Friday I bought 1gb fibre. I already had a VM account so I signed in and bought the package. Set-up my direct debit and got the confirmation email. However when I sign into the account, I do not see the package I had bought. When I try and navigat...

Mrldavis by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos