Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing cashback, please help

Hi I joined virgin media, vis top cashback, this has been confirmed, it has been nearly a year and i still have not received it. The agents said they have been doing everything they can, but it is yourselves, the merchant who is not confirming the tr...

jayjags by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract, but price different to agreed

Hi,     My contract was due to end in October, so i went onto live chat and got a deal for the mega volt bundle and was told it would be £88 a month, which is just £3 more than i'd been paying.I've looked on my virgin media account and the contract n...

Nicki_81 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

After 25 years, time to leave?

So have been a member of Virgin (NTL/Nynex) for over 25 years.Currently on a discount 18 month contract (same as new customers get) which expires next month, and price going up from £108 to £155. After speaking to retensions, they are still only offe...

lemarsh by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't verify my email address

Hi there,Every time I try and verify my email address to set up my account it tells me the link has expired. I've spent hours on the phone on hold this evening just to be told to try asking the system to send a new verification link - which is absolu...

Vic1630 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrongly Charged

I have been following up for last two months after moving house for adjusting bills...Everytime I was told its settled and next month virgin media charged me higher...once i asked for refund they said it was not settled though i was told...Same thing...

Screenshot_20230913_105632_WhatsApp.jpg
Toufiq by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Wall near street equiment

Street furniture  location outside 65/66 quarry hill road tonbridge Kent tn9 2pe   The retaining wall behind the box is collapsing and it all needs to be removed and foundation re done. I need to speak to someone about this and see if it is needed o...

IMG_0531.jpeg
Riccop by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hello, Why is it that there are lot of miscommunications while trying to find support with virgin media.? On the 2nd of August, I reached out to customer support regarding my contract because I know my contract ends in September. He told me that beca...

Screenshot_20230913_000205_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg Screenshot_20230912_235617_Chrome.jpg