Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Already returned my Equipment

I had virgin media for 1 day and then cancelled the package as the internet and TV was down for the next 2 weeks. I returned my equipment via the installer/technician the following day and took 2 photos to document the return. Virgin keeps sending me...

markgale by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address needs to be changed

Firstly, I had my email address connected to my mother's address and account to help her and sort things out while I was living at home.I have now moved out and have got my own internet at my own house.I have tried to change the email and use my moth...

Monthly bill overcharged

I have ultimate volt bundle and on this months bill I have been charged an extra £6.99 not sure what this is for.  I can only assume it was for a film that was downloaded.  Looking at my contract it states + SKY SPORTS AND CINEMA COLLECTION what film...

Volt speed boost but already on 1gig

So I’m already on 1gig virgin and just added tv to my package too.My question is if I buy an o2 sim only, obviously they can’t increase my speed to the next level as there isn’t one.Would they reduce my bill so I’m paying for a level below but I stil...

rancho16 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard search

I have enquired about joining virgin media. However I cannot do this until my current contract with talktalk has ended. In the meantime virgin have busted my home and installed the underground cables etc. I have not yet joined virgin media, however t...

sarahmeg by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still not received my Xbox gift

Hi a am still waiting for my Xbox gift that I was meant to get 28 days after joining virgin, I received the 1st email saying I will get my gift in 28 days look out for email from excites your delivery partners but still not received anything, can u t...

Websafe page not loading

I'm trying to check the websafe settings on my new account, but every time I go into the websafe settings, it begins to load: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/security ,but then it redirects to https://www.virginmedia.com/...

jamesDL by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill

I've been wrongly charged last month I owed 78.28 which I paid ,but still I've been charged 7.50 late this month bill has arrived and I've been Cr 92 and at same time Charged 163 I've attached a screenshot   

Screenshot_20230822-180705.png Screenshot_20230822-180649.png
Subra87 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos