Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Unable to Change Account Phone Number

HelloI am trying to change the contact phone number  for my broadband account, and I am getting the error:"Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"I have checked, and this is not an issue with an incorrect number format, as that r...

tomw314 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing the account that I have not used

Hi. I have signed the contract for the internet and when the engineer attended there was no permission from the landlord for drilling so the connection was never established. I gave the router back to the engineer and he told me just to give a call t...

IvanCH by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal fiasco

My VM broadband and landline contract expired a few months ago, so August 5th I renegotiated for a new contract.Managed to get the bill reduced to £20 pm for exactly the same package.Next thing you know I received a bill for £157 including an early t...

Already returned my Equipment

I had virgin media for 1 day and then cancelled the package as the internet and TV was down for the next 2 weeks. I returned my equipment via the installer/technician the following day and took 2 photos to document the return. Virgin keeps sending me...

markgale by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address needs to be changed

Firstly, I had my email address connected to my mother's address and account to help her and sort things out while I was living at home.I have now moved out and have got my own internet at my own house.I have tried to change the email and use my moth...