Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Sky Cinema promotion ending

I've been using a free Sky Cinema promotion which ends on September 1st. I don't want to pay for it in future so will it just stop automatically or will I have to cancel it to avoid a payment increase in September? 

Saintade by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No hope on a deal

Just phoned virgin spoke to Alex. About trying to get a new deal as my contract is up it’s nearly doubled in price.Got no where asked to have sky sports taken off to get price cheaper. so I can sort out a deal with sky. he said it would put me in a n...

Renewing my contract

Hi all, i have received an email saying my contract expired on the 13th August 2023 but if i renew it with the link then my package will stay the same but with a 25% discount (screenshot attached). Clicking the link just gives me a page saying Oops! ...

scrappysphinx1_0-1692454285904.png scrappysphinx1_1-1692454311544.png scrappysphinx1_2-1692454433645.png

Virgin Media

Cannot log into my Virgin Media account. Tried the usual , password reset etc ( email never appeared). I was looking at moving to Sky where I can get a better package.has anyone else experienced this ?Thanks in advance 

ttt3 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade to volt

Hi all. I was having wifi issues in 2 of the rooms in my home. I was on the M250 BB package. After speaking to someone on chat yesterday, my options were 1) pay £8/month for wifi pods, or 2) upgrade to Volt, have my BB speed upgraded to the next leve...

Resolved! Customer for 30 years, New contract not processed.

My contract ran out in June 23.  I was sent an email offering a new contract for £66 starting August 2023 for £18mths.I have the paperwork saved online.   I received a letter through the post saying the August payment would be £94 fair enough.   Just...

CarolH by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

grounds for contract termination?

Since March my monthly bill has been incorrect & I've had to contact VM to sort it each month.I'm fed up with this now.Is this enough reason to terminate the contract without penalty?contract runs through august 2024.any advice welcome

robin98 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos