Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: Cancel Viaplay

I get you right on all accounts. Virgin Customer services are simply appalling. I've been trying to cancel Viaplay from my account with great difficulty, and when you eventually get through you have to wait for ages and then they blast your ear drums...

Moved Home - New Contract Error

I moved house over the weekend, and arranged a home move to take my services with me. It's already been a nightmare, firstly, my services at my old address were disconnected a day early, meaning I had to pay to use a weak hotspot so that I could work...

Resolved! Wrong Contract shown in My Virgin Media Account

After a lot of issues during my renewal process I thought I had eventually got things sorted but when I login to my account the most recent contract shown is dated 3/10/23 and it says that I will only have a phone service from that date which is not ...

Kracker by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No confirmation of engineer

I've ordered a new broadband & o2 package (original date was 02/09/23, install date requested is 26/09/23) and have had all the contract details emailed. When I check the site that was sent by txt it says "we have your order". I've not heard anything...

lozzwozz by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-billing

Hello,Since moved from PAYG to monthly pay and activated Volt, my account was recreated with paper bills. the settings are showing e-bills like it was before the new account number (as the address was different with O2).I’am tired with calling, conta...

Nabilbr by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos