Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ID theft not accepted by Virgin Media

On 14th of December 2022, I informed Virgin Media (VM) that I am moving out of the property living at that time and where the services were provided. We agreed that they will charge me a minimum fee until I am moving into a new property. The fee was ...

radugm63 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

terrible company

I have contacted virgin on several occasions to be lied to consistently and fobbed off with excuses and continue not to fix the issue. You are illegally linking me to a address i have never lived ever. I have conversation proof that this has and woul...

Contract coming to an end

HiMy contract is ending very soon, either I need to cancel or re-negotiate a new deal, I'm not prepared to pay the renewal figure of £68 but would be happy to continue with the package we're on at the current price of £26.45 per month, if not I will ...

Sending bills to wrong physical address

Moved across the country in January '23, including moving my VM internet from the old house to the new (which went really well), but despite this, and further engagement through the website chat and phone support teams, paper bills are still being se...

Resolved! End of contract notification

Hello,As per the details on my contract detailed in my account, I will receive an end of contract notification 10 to 40 days before the end of contract date. The end of my contract is approaching and I have not received a letter or an email notificat...

roger121 by Tuning in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETFLIX link aargghh!

So had this working for the last 18 months no problem , renegotiated my contract 2nd Oct and received a email from Netflix stating my subscription was cancelled with virgin media and they charged me £16.99 , spoke to VM and they credited it back to m...

nicklb1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount gone

My £3.50 discount has disappeared on this months bill,  My bill  was £37.50 previously and now appears as £41.00.Remember when we got a credit for staying with them .

wane by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos